Thursday 4 December 2014

Further Development



After further development and deliberation I am going to go forward with the Postman idea over the video game inspired narrative. I like both ideas, but for my audience, I feel that while yes, the video game idea has a lovely message and it's likely most people will grasp the concept or relate to it in some way, the Postman idea is much more universal, and it's a nice idea. Market research (my friends and family) say that the comic strip narrative and single image illustrations have been done often and thinking about it, I've not seen a series of illustrations like my postman idea within Olio before. It's new and quite different.
Consistent character/object is the postman, consistent concept is the guard dog. Apparently it takes a few moments to understand the guard dog concept but when you do it's a more effective message, and it's more memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment